Take control of your Aircraft Maintenance & Records
Active Aircraft Maintenance System (AAMS) allows you to streamline the process, procedures and operational requirements needed to maintain various types of commercial and military aircraft.
AAMS is a highly integrated system that scales with your organization. Whether you are a small or mid to large sized maintenance facility, AAMS have you covered.
With our secure corporate cloud solutions AAMS provides a comprehensive, user-friendly, efficient and real time method of recording, tracking and controlling all your aircraft maintenance activities all at your fingertips by simply utilizing a regular network computer, laptop, tablet or iPad iOS system.
Local, regional and International data access with downloads 24/7 to all controlled registered users supporting maintenance operational activities
Improvements With Aams
- Inspection Task Cards
- Company Procedures
- Maintenance Program
- Service Bulletin’s
- Airworthiness Directives
- Service Letters
- Alert Operator Messages
- Maintenance Manuals
- Wiring Diagrams
- Repair Drawings
- Training Libraries
- Fillable PDF Forms
- Aircraft Historical Data
- Simply One Device to Handle
- Paperless Environment
- Fatigue Reduction
- Production Improvement
- Improved Time Keeping
- Human Error Reduction
- Aircraft Incident Control
- Electronic Data Storage
- Zonal Inspection Control
- Work Package Control
- Overall Quality Control
- Electronic Work Sheet Sign Off
- Detailed Picture Attachments
- Approval Stamping
- Time Recording
- Standardization Document Dating
- Additional Worksheet Merging.
- Immediate Records Submission
- ERP System Updates & Integration
- Real Time Scheduling and Recording
1. Access the cloud for a quick search of resources.
2. Review documents, records, work sheets and libraries in AAMS with device.
3. Download documents to device for completion review and submissions.
4. Edit, update, sign off, save and share QR coded documents.
5. Planner / Administrator / Maintenance Controller / Supervisor / receives the documents for review and approval to sign off and update the system or sends it back for correction to the sender. Approved documents are sent to ERP.
Active Aircraft Maintenance System (AAMS) is a low cost and truly paperless way of recording and sustaining aircraft maintenance records and documentation.
With AAMS all your documentation is available at your finger tips!